Sunday, June 26, 2011

How I Am Keeping Track of It All

There are certain things that I like. I like making lists, I like keeping track of things, and I like my iPhone. Luckily I stumbled across a great little app that lets me incorporate all 3! It is called My Fitness Pal and I LOVE it! You can keep track of your weight, how much water you take in, what foods you eat, how many calories you eat, how much your exercise, and how many calories you burn. Whew! That's a lot! And it is all in one spot!

It is really easy to navigate. It has a great search feature for the exercise and food portions. Another thing I love about the food search feature is that it has restaurant food in it. So, if you know you are going on to eat somewhere you can look up how much that specific meal is going to put you back as far as calories go.  I also like that you can look up specific brands of food so you know it is accurate to what you are eating. For example, this morning I had a Donut Shop Medium Roast K Cup (black) and a 6oz Stonyfield Organic 0% Fat Lemon Yogurt and both of those exact things were on there.

I just really can't say enough good things about this app! Did I mention that it was free? Yeah, even better! I would recommend it to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment