Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So far, so good

So I am just about 2 day into this thing and so far it is going well. Today, I got up early and had a little bit of breakfast before heading to school. I took some grapes to snack on during my morning session of school and it really seemed to help. I didn't feel like I totally pigged out during lunch like I normally do. It is now after 8:30 and I am not having anything else to eat tonight. This is hard... I feel like I want to and need to eat. I am going to try my hardest to distract myself though. Hence, why I am posting right now!

Although my last couple of days have gone well, I am not going to pat myself on the back just yet. It is easy to stick to different routines when they are new and fresh. In the past when I have tried to do anything like this, I usually sputter out at about the 1 week mark. I am praying that doesn't happen this time. I need to keep moving forward and making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment